HLT52415 Diploma of Kinesiology
Diploma of Kinesiology
National RTO Provider Number: 51242
Our Diploma of Kinesiology meets the Australian Governments guidelines and is the minimum qualification needed to work as a Kinesiologist. The Diploma curriculum is very comprehensive with world-class Kinesiology techniques taught in an integrated approach.
Students learn how to be a Kinesiology practitioner with skills gradually building on each other across the 2-year program.
- Energetic Kinesiology
- Vibrational Kinesiology
- Communication Skills 1
- Student Clinic 1
- Histological Kinesiology
- Musculoskeletal Kinesiology
- Neurological Kinesiology
- Advanced Energetic Kinesiology
- Communication Skills 2
- Practice Management
- Health Management Skills
- Student Clinic 2
Please get in touch with us at the College to discuss your options and determine what your individual schedule will look like.
We offer a rolling intake, with opportunities to commence your studies throughout the year: March, June, or September. If you’re curious about what it’s like to study Kinesiology, or interested in learning some of the fundamental techniques before embarking on the full Diploma program, why not join us for a two-day Introduction to Kinesiology Workshop.
- Student Handbook 2021
- 2022 Diploma Schedule Level 1 - Term 1
- 2022 Diploma Schedule Level 1 - Term 2
- 2022 Diploma Schedule Level 1 - Term 3
- 2022 Diploma Schedule Level 2 - Term 1
- 2022 Diploma Schedule Level 2 - Term 2
- 2022 Diploma Schedule Level 2 - Term 3 (Updated at 07/06/2022)
- 2022-2023 Diploma Schedule Level 2 - Summer Schedule